User access is managed via roles, roles are added to a user's account via the user management screen, permissions are tied to the role, which are hardcoded
Hardcoded: a piece of code that is not dynamic
You can create, delete or amend user permissions (as long as you have authorisation to do this) via the platform.
Adding a new User
- Select the + icon in the blue navigation
- Enter Name and Email Address for them to receive the email with the temporary password - screenshot below as per the first step
Managing User Permissions
- This page gives you full access to all users who have access to the platform and as SuperUser you can configure as you wish
- Access is given to all accounts but you can then set permissions by account. Giving a user no permissions will just lead to a blank screen. All is configurable in the platform
- As part of the on-boarding process we need to identify who is the SuperUser so that additional training can be completed on the Administration of your users on the Intilery Platform.
- You can edit the permissions of a user, revoke their access or send a password reset reminder by selecting the three dots on the right hand of the screenshot below