Before You Raise a Request
If you aren't logged in, use the Sign In link to sign in first.
If you don't have an account, see below for Creating a Support Account.
Raising a Request to Intilery Support
Click on the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, then complete the form...
- Give a heading/short description of what you need help with
- Fill out the description with the details of your support request.
Include details on what you expected and what you are seeing.
Include links to any assets or sections you are using to help us see what you are seeing quicker.
- Optionally give an indication of the impact this is having
- Drag and drop any files or screenshots to help
If you need to send any data, it is preferred to arrange this outside the support ticketing system. All customer data must be encrypted before being sent. Indicate that you want to transfer data and we'll provide a method you to transfer the data securely.
Creating a Support Account
To manage your tickets and see tickets that are part of your organisation, you will need to register for an account.
To create an account:
- Click the Sign In link above
- Click on Sign Up
- Enter your name, email address and complete the captcha
- You will receive an email to confirm signing up, follow the link to set your password
- You can now Submit a Request without having to complete a captcha